|Cost of the Opal Plan||€3455.00|
|12 Monthly Instalments of:||€287.92|
|Total after 12 months||€3455.00|
|36 Monthly Instalments of:||€107.83|
|Total after 36 months||€3882.04|
|60 Monthly Instalments of:||€72.70|
|Total after 60 months||€4361.86|
Please Note: All prices are in Euros Should you want to pay by instalments and require the additional options their cost will be paid in advance. Illustration based on minimum €500, amounts will change with higher deposit.
Payments by instalments are subject to a cumulative interest charge of 6% per annum as indicated in the payment tables. The first year is interest free.
*Burial disbursements limited to 850 €uros.
Prices are based on Anglican cemeteries.
If another cemetery is requested, further costs may be incurred.
The following plan permits burial in Cyprus, Should you require a cremation then you must choose the Golden plan, as Cyprus has no crematorium. Choose a plan that suits your service requirements. The following services are included within the plan price:
- The administration of the plan
- The funeral director’s professional services
- Removal to the funeral director’s premises (within 40km)
- Care of deceased
- Hygienic treatment and sanitisation
- 4 days mortuary expenses included
- A simple wood coffin
- Provision of hearse to cemetery
- Provision of necessary staff to attend funeral service
- Burial disbursements* inclusive of grave purchase, interment fee and grave digger fee
- Wooden cross with name plate (wooden cross added when grave is purchased)
- Advice to executors relating to registration & documentation
- All legal documents necessary for the funeral to take place
- Bread, cheese and wine following service €50.00
- Obituary in a local newspaper €200.00
- One wreath/flower arrangement €150.00
- Car for Mourners €300.00